Does Naruto love Sakura? - Naruto Stories

Throughout the Naruto series, Naruto has a crush on Sakura and cares deeply for her as a friend and teammate. However, it's important to note that while Naruto initially had a romantic interest in Sakura, she did not reciprocate his feelings and instead had feelings for Sasuke. Over time, Naruto comes to understand Sakura's feelings and develops a more mature and nuanced understanding of their relationship. While Naruto and Sakura have a strong bond as teammates and friends, they ultimately end up with other partners.




Does Naruto love Sakura?

Here are a few quotes from the series that show Naruto's feelings towards Sakura:

"Even though I was with you, I was really just chasing after Sasuke the whole time. I really did love him, but I was always waiting for you. I just kept wanting to be near you. I kept wanting to talk to you." (Naruto, to Sakura in Chapter 698 of the manga)


"Sakura-chan, I don't care who I have to fight! If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death! If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him to death! Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!" (Naruto, to Sakura in Chapter 307 of the manga)


"I can't fall in love with you. But I can't help but feel like I'm in love with you." (Naruto, to Sakura in Episode 206 of the anime)


"Sakura-chan, I'm not a pervert, I'm a super pervert!" (Naruto, teasing Sakura in Episode 13 of the anime)


"I'll protect you with my life!" (Naruto, to Sakura in Chapter 3 of the manga)


"Even though you rejected me, even though you stabbed me in the heart, I love you, Sakura-chan." (Naruto, to Sakura in Chapter 469 of the manga)


"I'm glad you're here with me, Sakura-chan." (Naruto, to Sakura in Episode 71 of the anime)


"I'm going to be Hokage one day, and when I am, I'm going to change the Hyuga clan's traditions. I'll make sure that you won't have to go through with the seal." (Naruto, to Hinata about Sakura in Chapter 78 of the manga)


"I'm not going to let you kill Sakura!" (Naruto, to Sasuke in Chapter 696 of the manga)


"Even if you end up hating me, I'll still love you." (Naruto, to Sakura in Chapter 469 of the manga)


"I thought I was always chasing after Sasuke, but without realizing it, I was always looking at you, Sakura." (Naruto, to Sakura in Episode 206 of the anime)


These quotes show that Naruto's love for Sakura is deep and unwavering, even when she does not reciprocate his romantic feelings. He is always willing to protect her and put her needs before his own, and his dedication to her is a core part of his character.

Conclusion:

Throughout the early part of the series, Naruto had a crush on Sakura and frequently tried to impress her, but she did not return his affections. However, despite this, Naruto's feelings for Sakura remained strong, and he often went out of his way to protect her and help her out.


Overall, while Naruto's feelings towards Sakura are not always romantic, they are always heartfelt and sincere. He cares deeply for her and wants to protect her, and their friendship is a core part of the series.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.